Tuesday, May 23, 2006

some things I'd like to get off my chest...

Brangelina...who cares?

Britney Spears...you married a scumbag, why are you pregnant again? White trash FTW.

News in the US sucks rocks. Women and children are dying all over the world, and all we hear about is tv/movie stars, rich twits, and Bush making an ass of himself for the hundredth time. Real news please! Let's start making things better in the world instead of worrying about keeping up with celebrities.

Fish sticks + ketchup = goodness!

Why would I rather play a video game than live up to my potential? Am I lazy? Something's gotta give. Fear is still alive.

My parents both turn 67 this year. 67! They've been getting older and I never noticed! (course the same could be said about me too) Only just recently did it really hit home that someday I'll lose them. I've been taking them for granted. Time for that to stop.

The Booga Boy has started saying "Thank You." Such a wondamous boy.

I need to laugh more.

I need to eat less ice cream and pizza.

I need to get off my ass and go to the gym, instead of sitting on it in front of a computer.

I need to take better care of myself. Why is it that once you become a mom, taking care of yourself suddenly becomes bottom on your list of priorities? I'm sure it's part of the maternal programming, but it's hard to work out of.

I have a good life. Why is it that so many little things bug the crap out of me?

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I was just checking out your site. I like it. Would you like to link with me? http://www.nudefreitags.com/NFmain2/ if you're interested please email me from the contact page on the site =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home