in the immortal words of Callisto...
(paraphrased) "Same old torture, every day, every day." Yes, another day with nothing to do. Checked my email. Read all the troll posts and griping on WoW's general forums. Checked my bank account. Despammed boss' email.YAWN
I am left wondering if I'm not being given stuff to do purposefully so I'd get fed up and leave.
Well, probably not. Guess I'm just ornery today.







1 Comments:
Ah ha!! we can ramble right along with you! Long time no see, m'lady!! btw, pix of your little guy are soo cute!!
As for us, my days of travel have come to an end. I spent like 6 weeks in Mexico, and 4 weeks in the UK this year.. Jay and I had a long talk and decided that one of us needed to stay home. So.. I told my boss I didnt want to travel any more, and took a buyer job again. Kind of refreshing.. haven't been in the real world for over 5 yrs. You got time to spare, come help us.. man days just fly by now. Now.. if we can only find a way to keep Jay home. He's on the road - constantly - usually gone 3-4 weeks at a time..then home for a week then gone again. Shelby's growing like a weed, she'll be 6 in Feb. Have a grandbaby due Jan 27th, (for real this time.)
Thanks for tellin jay about the blog, will come back here and visit often!!
me
Post a Comment
<< Home