out of the abyss...
...and back into the world!Yes, that is sort of what it feels like. I've been caught up in World of Warcraft, and let so many other things slip: my Xena site, this blog, my resolution to lose the last bit of that baby weight...and other things too.
I feel like I'm coming out of a dark tunnel back into the light...back into life. It's time for me to start *living* my life instead of just sitting back and letting it roll on by with me as a passenger.
(sigh)
In the world of the Booga Boy, since I last posted:
* I do have updated pictures to post. I'll get to that soon.
* He could count to 10 (almost - he kept forgetting "1") when he was 24 months old.
* So many more words now...nay, sentences yet! It's so amazing listening to his vocabulary and linguistic skills progress.
* He can feed himself using a fork and spoon.
* His tendency toward pickiness with food has not abated.
* He's down to one bottle a day - as part of his night-night routine. No more formula, we're drinking Silk soy milk.
Stay tuned for more (I hope).







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home