time to move on...
I know it is time, and the way I'm feeling today, I am sorely tempted to just up and give my two weeks notice now anyway, even without having something else lined up.I'm so tired of having nothing to do here. And it's strange...I get the feeling that the boss is mad at me for sitting around with nothing to do, even though *she's* the one who controls all the workflow in the first place. Granted, September has been slow in terms of work. But a work ethic is firmly ingrained in me, and sitting around with no work to do really gets tiresome, and causes me guilt as well. I know it's not my fault, but still.
Property taxes are due...nearly $5000! Ugh. And I have to talk to the day care folks today and change things there, because I can no longer afford to send the Booga Boy two days a week. I'm going to keep him going for one day a week, I've decided, because I think the socialization is good for him, and I need at least one day clear to do job search stuff (and have a sanity break).
Looks like I'll be taking over website maintenance for the SCA group I play with (again). I've started on a new site with a new look and new content...it's not finished yet, but it's hopefully going to be well-received. I've received several really good suggestions for new content from people who have reviewed the pending site. There are a ton of things I'd like to see added.
I'm so glad it's Friday. Not that the weekends are normally restful for me, with the busy busy Booga Boy, but it'll be nice to maybe go on a picnic or take the Booga Boy to a park I couldn't normally get him to during the week. We went to the pool yesterday afternoon (it was very hot here), but had to cut water time short when another of the babies there threw up in the pool. Ew. I could tell the Booga Boy was disappointed and wanted to get back in the water. He didn't understand why we couldn't!
Oh well. It's likely not going to be hot much now that October is upon us, but I'm hoping I get to take him at least once more. He was having a great time swimming and kicking in the water, going back and forth between the depth tiles (3, 4, 5) on the side.







1 Comments:
Hi Michelle, I´m Mouraali from Brazil, plastic artist and xena´s fan too =)
I did see your site, liked very much, if u want can to use my painting´s pictures.
www.mouraali.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/mouraali/
kisses hugs, mouraali
mouraali@gmail.com
mouraali@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home