Tuesday, March 13, 2007

wow, been a while...

Let's see....to bring you up to speed on what's happened in the last 9 months, since June 2006:

* I quit my web design job
* I became a housefrau
* I got pregnant again - it's another boy, due June 3, and I feel like a whale with still 3 mos. to go
* Quit World of Warcraft for good - what a life suck that had been. Very glad to be done with it, but I gotta admit, I do miss it sometimes.
* Went to Maui in February on vacation and had a great time doing a whole lotta nothin
* Started looking at preschools for the Booga Boy
* Started nesting very recently and the house is a wreck - MUST...CLEAN...MUST...PURGE!!
* Have gained a grand total of a whopping 8 pounds since I got pregnant...feel pretty good about that. I still had baby weight left over from last time, so I'm determined not to gain another 30 this time around
* Discovered this great new TV show, "The Dresden Files", and as a result, discovered the book series which it's based on (by Jim Butcher), which are even better than the show.
* Did I mention I feel like a whale? ;)

Well, I hope to return to semi-regular blogging. Not that I expect anyone really reads this, but hey, I'm narcissistic enough to keep doing it anyhow.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home