Friday, June 17, 2005

I need a break...

I'm so exhausted.

I need some downtime...to go to a movie...out to lunch...or even better, a spa treatment, yeah.

So much going on recently, so much stress and worry. Hubby needs time to get himself together, and he's getting it, but I've been just going and going and going, being "the rock".

And this rock is getting frayed round the edges.

I guess when I think about it, I need some *me* time. I'm the kind of person that needs "me time" every so often to stay mentally healthy. I used to do that through reading books. I'd escape into the book and everything else would just go away.

But I don't have the resources to do that anymore...too much I'm responsible for, too much to do, and I just don't get time away.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home