hubby's off to Iowa
He left this morning at 6:15 am. There is a prayer service tonight and the funeral is on Tuesday. I offered to go with him (my parents said they'd watch the boy), but he said he felt better knowing I was here safe with the baby. I'm thinking he would have felt guilty with me along and the boy being taken care of by grandma and grandpa, though I don't know why. Part of me wishes I could be there with him to help, but another part of me is so glad not to be going to Iowa.He may come back on Wednesday, at least that's the plan for now. But he may simply stay to help get things taken care of, and then fly directly from there to VA for his uncle's services.
We'll see. For now I'm on my own.
Oh and by the way, I am "over" the issue on Friday. With recent events, I've realized that being all sensitive about something so minor is really silly. It's all about perspective. And I've got so much bigger things to deal with at the moment, like supporting/helping hubby and raising the boy.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home