I stayed up way too late last night...
...but it was worth it!Unbeknownst to me, NBC was re-running the pilot ep of their series "Medium" at 10pm last night. I was on my way to bed when I passed hubby on the couch, and the ep had just begun...I was snagged.
I sat down to watch, even though I knew I'd be paying for it today (and I am, YAWN!), and thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was creepy, thrilling, intellectually-stimulating, and engaging.
Patricia Arquette plays a woman who can see and talk to dead people, and she has prophetic dreams. These skills totally creep her out, so she's kind of fighting against it, but at the same time she discovers that these skills can help people - mostly in this show involving bringing bad people to justice.
Now I'm going to have to find out when these things are being re-run in order so I can watch the first season...apparently it was a mini-season starting in January, and the final ep of the season was a couple of weeks ago.
Unfortunately it runs in the 10pm time slot...maybe I'm going to have to dust off some tapes (we don't have TiVo). =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home