ow ow ow ow
I'm in great pain today.Two weeks ago I slammed my foot (by accident, of course) into the leg of my desk, and either broke or sprained-really-bad a toe on my left foot.
It had been feeling better and I could pretty much walk on it (in bare feet or Birks, no close-toed shoes yet) without much of a limp, until....
I creamed it again this morning on the kitchen stool.
It hurt so much I almost puked. Unfortunately, the wee one was in his high chair at the time, and being cranky to get up (after finishing breakfast). I restrained my urge to shout at him (it wasn't his fault I was in pain), waited until I could see straight, then let him down.
OMG it still is killing me. Hubby suggested I go in to see the doctor about it this afternoon, but what can they do? In my experience there's not much to be done with a broken or sprained toe except be nice to it and let it heal. /sigh
Maybe I'll go. We'll see how it feels later on.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home