Tuesday, June 14, 2005

yay!

Hubby's coming home tomorrow, not staying in Iowa. I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was emotionally drained and ready to come home. Can't blame him one bit. He has a few "challenging" relatives, heh. And he hates Iowa with a passion anyway.

This won't be his last trip out there, though, I'm certain. There's still the matter of all his mom's things to take care of - inventory, distribution, purging. And though his sis is executrix, I'm sure she'll need/want help with that.

I'm glad he's coming home. Two nights on my own is plenty...especially after last night's escapades...up every two hours with the boy. He must be growing, he downed a full bottle each time!

But I'm a zomboid from lack of sleep, ugh.

Bedtime now.

The wee one has been quieter tonight so far, so I'm hoping this bodes well for the rest of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home