who'll stop the reign.....
ok, not that punny, I know...Old prince & princess out, new prince & princess in. Good luck, you two, may you have a smooth sail.
The step-down went well I think. Unfortunately, several of the people we wanted to give awards to didn't come. Frankly, it seemed like not many people came to the event, in general. I was kind of disappointed. Granted, it was in Sebastapol, which for me is like an hour and a half drive from my house, so I tried to rationalize the lack of attendance by blaming it on the non-central location. I didn't want to really entertain the idea that it might be because people didn't want to come see us!
Of course there were people there, just fewer than I usually see at an Investiture.
I was so pleased to be escorted in by all the Viscountesses in attendance, for my Viscounty ceremony. =)
And my guard gave me roses....and a sword! It was so cool! I have a sword now! /flex
Anyway, I'm relieved it's over. A little less stress in my life right now is a good thing, with everything else that's going on.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home