poor poor lil wee one...
I've got to schedule him for surgery. =(He's had a hernia since he was a teeny baby, and now that he's over a year old, it's time to get it fixed. It's going to be really hard on me to have him going "under the knife" though, knowing he'll be in pain.
If we don't fix it, things will be much worse, but that's small comfort when I know he'll be suffering.
In other wee one news, though, he's doing really well. Sleeping fairly well, eating OK, though I've got to move toward getting him off of formula and more onto regular people food now, and I think that's going to be a struggle.
We're going in to see the doc tomorrow morning for his 12-month checkup, and I'm going to talk to her about doing that and see if she has any advice. He's really finicky with foods, so I'm concerned that without formula, he won't be getting enough of the right vitamins & minerals. We may have to start giving him vitamin supplements, I suppose.
Oh well, such is life. Such a good boy. =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home