Monday, December 20, 2004

Oh...my...GAWD!

Yahoo! News - Baby Taken From Mother in Good Condition: "KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A 4-day-old girl who was cut from her strangled mother's womb was in 'remarkably good' condition Monday, a hospital spokeswoman said, and the alleged attacker faced an initial court appearance."

Did you hear about this? A woman 8 months pregnant was strangled by a crazy bitch who cut her open and stole her baby! OH MY GOD! Just what I need to hear right now.

I'm appalled. I'm flabbergasted. I mean, how in the HELL does someone justify doing something like this?!?!?!

The lady who did this is the latest addition to my "People Who Ought To Be Taken Out Back And Shot...RIGHT NOW" list. Scott Peterson is real high on that list too. I'm SO glad he got the death penalty.

I just don't understand these kinds of people. GAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home