Friday, January 21, 2005

feeling peevish...

Granted, most of us don't enjoy work. So I'm sitting here at work, feeling irritable, pondering things recently (this week) that have peeved me. Since I'd rather not be working, I figured I'd share them with you. =)

In no particular order... (and this is in no way a complete list):

* people who tailgate on the road (highway, freeway, whatever) so close behind me that I can't see their taillights, ESPECIALLY when I'm already going faster (much) than the speed limit and there's room for them to pass

* my stupid freaking garage door opener that for some reason refuses to open the garage door until I get out of the car, walk up within a foot of the door and press it about 5 times

* people who know they're supposed to be at our house at 6:30pm to start gaming but don't bother to call until 7:20pm to ask "So, is there gaming going on?"

* cats that think "outside the box"

* people who watch over my shoulder when I'm on the computer

* people who make a mess then don't clean it up

* cats that throw up hairballs on the carpet in the middle of the night (so the mess is in my path when I get up to go downstairs in the dark to feed them at 6am after feeding the wee one)

Ok...now that's off my chest, I guess I feel better.

Very glad I have the weekend off from events. I need to do laundry! And finish up a new bog dress I've been working on.

Hugs to all.../rude to George W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home