while I was sleeping...
...a zombie must have come in and eaten my brain! Seriously! I am nearly non-functional today, mentally.I suppose I could blame lack of sleep. And I'm partly (ok, mostly) to blame for my lack of sleep, due to the incredibly addictive World of Warcraft MMORPG that I can't seem to stop playing.
I should really be in bed by 9pm every night. But for the past several nights it's been, oh, 11pm...10:30pm...and so forth. You get the picture. When one is woken up anywhere between 3:00 - 6:00am every morning to feed a baby, earlier bedtime is better.
Gonna have to work on that willpower of mine.
In other news, my wee one turns one year old next Monday. Gads! In some ways it seems like just yesterday that I had him. He's so BIG! =)







1 Comments:
Hello, sorry to randomly comment on your Blog like this, but I'm a little freaked out. I'm having trouble with a ghost, and I so I'm asking for help from people who have Ghosts listed as an interest. You can read what's happening to me on my blog, and any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Post a Comment
<< Home