Monday, August 02, 2004

Yahoo! News - Husband of Missing Utah Woman Is Arrested

Yahoo! News - Husband of Missing Utah Woman Is Arrested: "The husband of a pregnant woman who disappeared two weeks ago has been arrested on suspicion of aggravated murder, police announced Monday. "

Have you been following this story? Shadows of the Laci Peterson case.

There aren't very many things that I have a vehement opinion about, but violence against women and children is one of them. And in the case of pregnant women, my outrage is tenfold. Whosoever perpetrates violence against a pregnant woman should, IMHO be taken out back and shot.

In the immortal words of Xena, "No more living for you."

Now I can't speak to this guy's guilt. I wasn't there, I don't know all the facts, only what's been reported.

And we all know the media is only interested in presenting the exact truths and not sensationalizing them. (sarcasm meter going into the red, there!)

But I tell you what...if he is guilty...I hope he fries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home