a new milestone....I hope
Part of the nightly routine hubby and I had established several months back was the "focal feed"...a late-night (10:30 - 11:30pm) feeding that would fill up the wee one's tummy so he could sleep longer during the night.Until late this week, he'd been having that late night feed every night, and waking between 5:30 - 6:30am starving and ready for a bottle.
For the past three nights though...it's been different. Hubby reported that on Wednesday night the wee one only ate a little bit and then refused the bottle. Same story on Thursday night. And on Friday night, he refused to eat altogether. All three mornings afterward, he slept later than usual, til about 7:00am.
So, last night, hubby and I decided to see what would happen if we removed the late night feed altogether.
Well, it was fine! The wee one slept all the way through the night, and awoke this morning at 6:30am ready to eat! Wow. Cool. Here's hoping that we've reached another milestone. I think hubby will be glad not to have to do that late night feed. Maybe he can get a little more sleep now. =) Maybe all of us can!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home