well we both survived...
My wee one smiled and laughed when he saw me come in to pick him up. That was awesome. And as soon as we got home and he realized where he was, he smiled and giggled some more. I know he was glad to see me, and glad to get home.Apparently he didn't eat much while he was there this morning. Usually he takes in 2 bottles (2 x 6oz) between 8am and 1pm, but today he only ate 3oz all morning. I attribute that to the new environment and the strange people. He's going to need to adjust to that I think before he is comfortable enough to fall into his normal routine there.
After I got him home, he sucked down 2 bottles within an hour and a half of each other. =) Making up for what he didn't eat in the morning. And he had a loooong nap, since he didn't nap much in the morning either, again I think because of the new surroundings.
And tomorrow.....it's a FULL DAY in day care. I'm going to be a basket case all day worrying whether he's eating enough, napping enough, whether he's lonely and crying missing his momma. I'm getting all worked up now just THINKING about it.
Thank goodness for my mom though. She's going to watch him on Wednesday and Thursday morning, so the day care thing is only 2 days this week.
Like I said earlier, I'm hoping hubby gets done with court early and can pick him up...otherwise I won't be able to get him til 5:30, and that's a long day to be with a bunch of strangers. (sigh)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home