well, I'm awake...
...and it's 4:25am. Ugh. The Booga Boy is sick. I think it's just a cold, but he's stuffed up, and that means he's not sleeping well. I just gave him some children's Benadryl, and he seems to be down for now.He woke up about 3:15, and I gave him some bottle, some Benadryl, and rocked him to sleep. Then I went back to bed, but tossed and turned, my brain running on overdrive. So I decided just to get up.
I know I'm going to really be hurting in a while, when I finally get tired. And, of course, by then it'll be too late to go back to sleep because the Booga Boy will be up soon. He usually is up around 6 or 6:30am.
So...I'm having an english muffin and waiting for fatigue to set in again.
Oh, I took some great photos of the Booga Boy yesterday. I'll try to get one or two up here soon.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home