Monday, July 04, 2005

Jack Handey, my ass...

Deep thoughts late at night? Nah....but it's interesting what strange things pop into my mind when I've stayed up too late...like right now.

I was just remembering the night after the Booga Boy was born. He was born at 3:52 in the afternoon, and I was remembering that night, when I decided I didn't want to bug the nurses to come in and help me get to the bathroom so I could pee.

Of course, silly me, I sat up, swung my legs off the bed, stood up using my tummy muscles to help me, and proceeded to pee all over myself and the floor. So embarassing. Course I couldn't really help it, seeing as all those muscles down there had only hours earlier pushed a 9-pound baby out a 10cm opening and gotten all traumatized for their trouble, but still...

Hehe. Late night odd thoughts. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home