first night on my own...
Well, hubby flew to Iowa this morning, to spend some time with his mom. I'm glad he went, but it's been a challenging day alone with the boy. Granted, I am in charge of him on my own most of the time, anyway, but it's different when you don't have anyone that you know you can fall back on if you need to.Bedtime was difficult tonight. Put him down at 8pm, but he didn't get to sleep til about 8:30pm...I think it was too warm up there for him.
Mmmm...leftover Thai food. =) Nothing else in the house sounded good. At least the wee one ate well, heh.
Tomorrow's Mother's Day. I'll be having lunch at a fancy restaurant with my parents (and the boy). I just hope he lasts through lunch without getting antsy. Ha, who am I kidding? lol







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home