Friday, March 11, 2005

my gosh...

3 weeks since I posted last? It's all gone by in a blur, wow. I've been exhausted. Mostly my fault staying up later than I should, playing World of Warcraft. Yes, I'm addicted. But also my wee one - who previously would wake up between 5am - 6am, have a bottle, and go back to sleep - has been waking up between 5am - 6am, having a bottle and NOT going back to sleep. So I've been missing out on an extra hour and a half of sleep every morning for the past couple weeks. Whew.

ZOMBIE = me

Thank goodness, the last two days he's gone back to his old system. We'll see how long this lasts. Now if I could just get myself to go to bed BEFORE 10pm, I might feel less like one of Shaun of the Dead's neighbors.

Recent and upcoming news of the wee one:
* Tomorrow...first haircut ever. :)
* 5 teeth so far, ladies and gents, 5!!
* He had his picture taken at day care on Tuesday (by a professional company)...if it turns out nice, I'll share it here.
* He's eating more solids and chewing them - he especially likes the chicken from my Lean Cuising Sesame Chicken entrees.
* He's feeding himself, dry foods mostly like Cheerios and crackers. For some reason he hates picking up wet things like chicken bits and banana bits, etc. Guess, like his mama, he doesn't like getting his hands dirty.
* He's discovered the cat food bowl. When we're not looking, he'll go over to it, grab some cat food and throw it all over the floor. (it's dry food) Why, I have no idea. And so annoying! This is the sole place we're having trouble getting him to obey "No".

Well, hopefully I'll continue among the living for a while here so there won't be another dry spell. Now if I could just find time to sit down and update my Xena site. (sigh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home