here we go again...
Well, I went in to the Dr. today and had a test...the wee one is going to have a sibling! Yes, I'm pregnant again!I'm only 4 weeks along, and according to popular social norms, I shouldn't really make it public til the 12-week mark, but screw it. I've never been able to keep news like this to myself anyway - I'd probably explode if I had to hold it in another 8 weeks.
I guess 12 weeks is the point after which you're "out of the woods" in terms of spontaneously losing the baby, which is pretty common so I understand. But I haven't had a problem with that before, so I'm not too worried this time.
So...assuming everything works out, the babies will be 10 months apart. Whew! This one wasn't really planned, but I'm happy nonetheless. And we won't have to buy all new baby clothes or gear or toys. =)
I'll keep you posted as things progress. I have an appointment with my OB/GYN on Friday to start the ball rolling.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home