well it finally happened...
Yes ladies and gentlemen...at age 36, I finally found my first gray hairs. Yes, hairs, plural. Two sneaky little white strands at my left temple, hiding out among the other strawberry blonde ones, trying not to be noticed.Needless to say, they weren't long for this world...I yanked them out and unceremoniously tossed them in the trash!
Silly, I know. Like cockroaches, if you see one or two, you know there are many more that you don't see. (grin) I knew this day would come, and it's cool. At least I didn't take after my mom - she started going gray at 16!
When I was younger, I told myself that I would never color my hair. I vowed that I would stay au naturel and embrace my gray whenever it appeared. Well, all I can say now is that if I go white, I'll keep it. But if I go steel gray...ugh, Clairol might have to be an option. =)
For now, though, I'm not going to worry much about it. But it was kind of an interesting turning point to reach.
No! I won't get older! =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home