another day of the moron client...
Yes, today was another fun-fest with the moronic "I don't know anything about the internet, the web, or computers, but I'll be damned if I'll admit it" client.She emailed me today saying that one of the people in her office had all her email addresses in her email program disappear, and did I know how that could happen, and it must be our fault and how were we (I) going to fix it???
Breathe, two, three, four.....in....out......OK.
I was very nice.
I sent her a very professional email back saying that the Address Book (Contacts) in an email program are part of the program itself and are not something that we (their providers) have any control over or can fix. (Unless she wants to pay to have us come out there to troubleshoot it, but by the gods, I wasn't going to suggest that option because there's no way I want that to happen.)
Calgon, take me away!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home