I'm baaaack....
...from Hawaii. Just got in a little while ago. Baby is down and sleeping, finally. The flight was rough. He threw up 3 times! Thank goodness I'd brought a change of clothes for both him and me. (third throw up was on poor hubby)I think flying just doesn't agree with his lil tummy. And his schedule is all messed up now, with the time change and his not sleeping much on the flight. The next couple days are going to be rough, getting him to readjust to his old schedule.
Hawaii was fun, but tiring. As hubby said, it was the same day care, just in a different place. But that was only part of it...yes, I was still doing the same taking care of the baby just in a different part of the world, however I was on vacation, not going to work, drinking fruity rum drinks and swimming in the balmy ocean.
I'd love to live there. That's my kind of weather there, and lifestyle too. /sigh
More tomorrow when my brain is functional.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home