random thought for the day...
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?/snicker
posted by Michelle @ 8:58 AM
![]()
My thoughts, my musings, my vents, my life.

I'm a big fan of Xena and a new mom to Aidan, born in January 2004. Sometimes I have these odd thoughts that just rattle around in my brain. And now I get to share them with you! Muahahaha!
Welcome to my House of the Chakram! Here are my thoughts on parade. All folk welcome (Xena fans or not, I'm not fussy). Come in and set a spell!
* A Visit to Yesterland - The Discontinued Disneyland
* The Breast Cancer Site - visit their site every day and click the button to fund free mammograms for women in need! It doesn't cost you a thing.
* GU Comics
* Michelle's Xena Library - yep, my Xena fan site
* StampandShout.com - humorous liberal political paraphernalia, including the "Frodo Failed, Bush Has the Ring" stickers and shirts
* WomenGamers.com
* WryBaby.com - Hilarious baby clothes and accessories
Funny Videos
* Richard Simmons on 'Whose Line' - absolutely fall down hysterical!!
* all the Harry Potter books (duh!) Here's J.K. Rowling's site too, it's just lovely, and fun!
* anything by Charles de Lint
* anything by Barbara Hambly
* The Fionavar Tapestry by Guy Gavriel Kay
Baby-related recommendations:
* The Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy
* The Happiest Baby on the Block : The New Way to Calm Crying and Help Your Newborn Baby Sleep Longer
* Sleeping Through the Night : How Infants, Toddlers, and Their Parents Can Get a Good Night's Sleep
![]() 3mos |
5mos |
![]() 6mos |
6.5mos |
![]() 9mos |
11mos |
![]() 12mos |
1st haircut |
![]() 20mos |
20mos |
2 Comments:
ya kno,, thats a very good question,, I dont know
let me ask you,, I have just stumbled on to your site,, looking for pix of xena and gabby,, Im a guy age 40,, but I loved the show too,, I have been just in awe at the great picture collection you have,, best i have ever seen,, thank you.. I hope you read my comment, and get my thx,, oh and BTW your wallpapers are wonderful,, just amazing,, i am trying to learn photo shop myself,, if these were created with ps,, but just amazing and beautiful; stuff. I really liked your pictures as xena, they were kinda cute. The baby clothes are a riot, and this site will be visited by me again..
have fun! names quake,, for short,, cya!
Hey Quake thanks for the compliments =) The wallpapers were made with Photoshop Elements, which is the consumer version ($99) of Photoshop. Photoshop is way too out of my price range ($600).
Post a Comment
<< Home