Monday, October 25, 2004

ladies, VOTE VOTE VOTE

As Oprah Slaps Bush / With 30 states poised to smack down women's rights again, the one true savior emerges:
"So there she was, the nation's most powerful and popular public female, kicking butt on a recent installment of her insanely beloved TV show with the help of celeb guests (Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, P. Diddy, Christina Aguilera) and galvanizing stunned women across the nation to participate in this election, or else. "

IF YOU'RE A WOMAN, READ THIS ARTICLE. It doesn't matter if you're Republican, Democrat, Green, or even uncommitted, women's rights are in danger, and we can't afford to be complacent this time.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im running out of your posts to read,, I hear what your saying,, but you have a lot going for you,, you have a really cute kid,, and your funning,, smart,, and make the best damn xena wallpapers I have ever scene,, plus your not bad looking in a xena out fit either,, so you keep fighting for whats right girl,, and Im behind ya all the way!!

Love what your doing here,, and I know some others that will too.. well like the xena pix anyways,, but,, this is the only way I could think of to tell this stuff, and thank you for the great pictures.. I read this stuff and laughed,, smiled,, and got mad,, all on the same page,, cool stuff.

Quake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home