Wednesday, November 03, 2004

say it ain't so...please...

Yahoo! News - AP: Bush Wins Race As Kerry Concedes: "President Bush won a second term from a divided and anxious nation, his promise of steady, strong wartime leadership trumping John Kerry's fresh-start approach to Iraq and joblessness. After a long, tense night of vote counting, the Democrat called Bush Wednesday to concede Ohio and the presidency"

We're all in for a world of hurt now. Four more years of this crap? Warmongering, right-wing nutjob politics? The downward spiral of restricted privacy in the name of "national security", anti-choice legislation of intolerance, and playing the role of world police (class bully) goes on. When will people wake up?

I dread the next 4 years. America is doomed to a dismal future.

And here's how it begins...Yahoo! News - Voters in 11 states ban gay marriage

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you said that,, I been thinking it for a week now.


Quake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home