Tuesday, September 14, 2004

WoW stress test over...my thoughts...

Boy did I have a fabulous time playing this game (World of Warcraft). Even with the bugs and crashes, which are to be expected both during a beta and especially during a stress test, I had a great time playing my Night Elf Hunter and my Tauren Shaman. The game world is very large, and even though you can take griffons (or other transport) between some major cities, having to run from area to area was really kind of cool! Great variation of terrain, and the graphics are amazing!

I can tell you right now, this game has a very very large chance of taking me away from EQ (Everquest) completely, even though I only got to play it for a few days (the stress test was 10 days, but for 4 of those I was in Vegas). Rumor has it that it's due for release in November, but I think that's going to be pushed back, probably until next year some time. Blizzard still has a lot to work on (so they say), and there's still an open beta they want to run prior to release.

Gonna have to get Gabbie sucked in too, so we can play together! Muahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home