success!
Amazing. Last night, my wee one took under 5 mins to get himself to sleep after being put down. He started getting tired (read: cranky) just before 7:30, drank about 5oz. of formula, and started rubbing his eyes. Normally, we start the bedtime routine at around 8:00pm, but it seemed silly to keep him up for a half hour just for the sake of our schedule. IMHO, if he's tired and ready, why not put him down?And, during the night, he woke up a few times, fussed or kicked a teeny bit, then went back to sleep. How do I know this? I was awake, listening to the darned monitor...to every whimper, rustle of sheet, gurgle and sigh.
I may be tired this morning, but I'm also elated. It took our wee one three nights to learn to self-soothe. What a wonderful boy.
Next step....solid foods! =)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home