Night two...
Last night was so hard....and we do it again tonight. I got probably about 4 hours of sleep total all night. I've been a zombie all day. Gabbie and I went out for sushi (mmmm!), and it was so nice to get out of the house.I just put the wee one down...he fell asleep in my arms watching, of all things, The Birdcage on TBS. Guess even manic Robin Williams wasn't enough to keep him awake.
So he's quiet for now...but I'm scared that it's just the quiet before the storm, to use a tired cliche ("tired" cliche, lol, no pun intended). Once he wakes up, the second night of learning how to self-soothe begins. But the poor bug was so tired...he didn't get much sleep last night either. He's down and waaaay out a full half hour before his bedtime routine usually begins.
We'll see how tonight goes. (sigh)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home