Xena fans, enjoy. :)
Not many things I read on the web actually make me laugh out loud. (Guess I'm a pretty reserved person in that regard, plus I worked 8 years in corporate hell where those things were frowned upon...old habits die hard.)ANYWAY, a friend sent me a link to this funny Xena short story from the The Less Than Legendary Journeys web site: "Missing Scene From 'Touched by an Angel,' otherwise known as the First Episode of Fifth Season Xena: Warrior Princess."







1 Comments:
Hey wanna help me on my blog site? I'm also a big Xena fan, if your interested in being a part of my site just for fun, it would be cool. Check it out and tell me if you're interested. I'm just built the site, I'm getting Fanfic from some writers and FanArt also. If you're interested in providing content too I would love that. You could also have your site credited.
Welcome to NudeFreitags.com:FanSite.
Xena, Hercules and Buffy are over but do you write your
FanFiction still? Charmed is also coming to an end but
will you let your beloved characters die off with the
show? We say no, and here at NudeFretags:FanSite you can show
off your FanFic and Art free
Post a Comment
<< Home