Monday, June 28, 2004

Fahrenheit 9/11

I've been interested in seeing this movie, Fahrenheit 9/11 for some time. Expecially after the brouhaha surrounding it's rating...which I suppose was what Moore was going for in creating the brouhaha in the first place - making people want to see his movie.

Fahrenheit 9/11 was #1 at the box office this week, despite opening in approx. 1/3 of the amount of theatres that the other movies have. It is doing well in both Republican and Democratically demographic areas. Regardless of their views, I guess people want to see what all the brouhaha is about.

Browsing around Yahoo! today, I found this review of the movie. It's intelligently written and I would recommend it to anyone who's seen or intends to see Fahrenheit 9/11. I don't necessarily agree with all the reviewer's points, but it's a thought-provoking review of a thought-provoking movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home